Wow, another award :)
An Autism Diary has been given another award from our peers! A blog of the year award!
First off, I would like to apologize for taking so long to get this particular post done. I greatly appreciate this award and the kindness and comments that came with it as well as the bloggers that gave it to me. Thanks Gentlestitches and Evil Squirrel’s Nest. I really appreciate this. : ) Here are the links back to their posts where I was nominated and the post that explains the award.
Evil Squirrel’s Nest nomination: click here
I am truly humbled and grateful to be thought of so highly by my fellow bloggers. Thank-you both so very much for this kindness.
Now onto the official post for acceptance.
1) select a blog that you feel deserves the award (no required amount)
2) write a post telling about why you selected them and let your recipients know
3) link back to original blog of the year award post for more info and instructions
4) display your badge and start collecting stars if given the award more than once
5) (optional) join the facebook group that has been created to help share the different blogs that have been given this award
6) and of course, thank the bloggers who gave the award to you and link back to their blogs
I have taken a lot of time and thought to try and choose from the many wonderful blogs I follow. I have to admit it was hard to narrow it down for sure as I enjoy you all greatly. The following are my top four choices though for this year. (One is facebook based, but I got special permission from the creators of the award to add her to the list. Check out her page and you will understand why. )
1) Autism Through A Sister’s Eyes Your devotion and love to your brother and in helping spread support and awareness for him and all of us out there living with a loved one effected by Autism is beyond admirable and inspirational. I know this life is hard, but the pure and unconditonial love and acceptance we have for our loved ones help not only get us through it all, but also rise above it. You demonstrate this daily through what you are doing with your brother and your page. Bless you and thank-you for being my friend. I am honored to know you. : )
2) A Homeschool Mom Inspiring, fun, and creative. Full of faith, wonderful ideas, concepts to think on, fun activities, and great pictures to go with it all. I truly thank you for the on-going inspiration in both matters of faith and family as well as homeschooling. : )
3) Gentle Stitches I greatly enjoy your crafts and ideas and look forward to your new posts. You keep the crafter in me alive and well and I thank you greatly for that. I also love learning more and more about your community and where you live. Thanks for the chance to get to know you here. : )
4) Evil Squirrel’s Nest Thank-you for all the laughs, adorable and fun squirrel pictures, and light hearted blogs (even when about serious topics). I look forward to each new post. You lighten the load on some of my hardest and most stressful days. Thanks. : )
And to all the bloggers out there that I follow, thanks for all the inspiration, insight, info, fun, laughter, and great pictures. And thanks to all of my faithful readers and followers. I never could have dreamed David’s blog would have reached this far and touched so many hearts and lives. I am truly humbled and grateful for both. : )